Monday, December 16, 2013
The procedure below also applies on
How to cancel or delete other accounts (products and services) from Google such as:
1. Google AdSense
2. Google App Engine Admin Console
3. Blogger (Blogspot)
4. Web History
7. Google Talk
8. Google Docs
1. Select only the checkbox(es) on the Google product you wish to delete.
2. Do not put a checkbox on the products you want to keep.
How to delete Google Adsense account only:
1. Go to https://accounts.google.com/Login
2. Sign in to your account
3. Data Tools
4. Account Management
5. Delete account and data
6. Put a check on the checkbox next to Google Adsense
Close your Adsense account before proceeding by completing all the process located in the link below:
7. Confirm the action by typing your password
8. Check the Yes, I want to delete my account box
8. If you have any pending financial transactions you will still be responsible for those charges
9. Check the box next to Yes, I acknowledge...
10. Click Delete Google Account button
How to delete your Google Account and ALL products and services ALL at once:
1. Follow steps 1 to 4 above
2. Delete products
3. Delete Account
4. Close account and delete all services and info associated with it
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Facebook.com is the most popular social media site that connects people and allows them to upload photos, videos and share links. It is currently the second most visited site in the world (just behind Google) and the best and number 1 social networking site worldwide. Launched in 2004, it has quickly grown through the years and has now over one billion active users around the globe with the reputation as the most used social networking service in the world.
Not easy to download albums within Facebook interface
Behind the success of Facebook, are the account holders, its own users. It is fairly easy to upload your pictures and videos in Facebook, however, it is a pain and grief to download your own photos and videos that belong to you. The old fashion way of saving photos in your computer is the Right-click > Save image as procedure. This method is time-consuming and very labor intensive. The process allows you to save only one image at a time. What if a user has albums with hundreds of photos in each album? It will take you forever to download them all! What a shame. This is something that Facebook staff, developers and programmers have to work on and improve upon. Remember that it is the users that made Facebook the best photo-sharing site so Facebook must also provide an easy way to download a group of pictures in a user's album. Because the pictures are the users' own property, Facebook must provide a convenient and easy way to download Facebook albums. Sadly, this is not the case.
Ways to download Facebook albums
There are a few methods how to download your albums from Facebook. One way is register to a site, login and then find your photos and download (Pick and Zip). Some site offers applications for photo downloading but at the same time include a toolbar coupled with numerous annoying offers (fbDownloader). Other sites allow you to create photo book and download features (Blurb). This is extra work.
Best way to download Facebook albums
Among the options mentioned above, the easiest way to download facebook albums is through your browser. There was a Firefox plugin called FacePAD which allows one-click download of Facebook albums. Unfortunately, it is now unavailable because it has been removed by the author. The good news is, there is a better and easier alternative, the facepaste Firefox addon. The best of all, is that it is free, easy and it is through a Firefox browser plug-in. This means you don't have to register to a site and create another user account, no malicious and deceptive toolbars, no annoying software or advertisements which often install suspicious programs in your computer, a frustrating waste of time, effort, space and computer resource.
How to install facepaste Firefox plugin (Facebook album downloader):
a. Open Firefox internet browser.
b. Go to Tools > Add-ons > On the search bar, type facepaste.
c. Install facepaste. This awesome and powerful Firefox browser addon by Delan Azabani is simply the best, fastest and easiest Facebook album downloader.
d. Restart Firefox.
e. Login to your Facebook.com account.
How to download single albums in Facebook using facepaste Firefox plug-in:
1. Open the album you want to download in Facebook.
2. Right click on any picture on the album.
3. Select Download Facebook album(s).
4. On the Albums white box, click on the album you want to download.
5. On the Options, Save Photos to, click the ? button and select which folder in your computer you want your photos or videos to be downloaded.
6. Select the Output file naming of your pictures.
7. Choose which action when album folder already exists in your computer.
8. Click Start button.
How to download multiple albums in Facebook using facepaste Firefox add-on:
1. Click on the Album button in Facebook.
2. Once all your Photo Albums show in Facebook, right-click on any album and Select Download Facebook album(s). Facepaste will load a list of all your albums available for download on your PC, tablet, or laptop.
3. Click on the albums you want to download. For multiple selections of albums, press and hold the CTRL (Control button) and click on the albums for downloading.
4. Follow steps 5 to 8 on the Procedure for single album downloads above.
What is speaker channel, Tuner, Pre-amplifier, Power Amplifier, Audio Video Receiver, Home Theater Entertainment system?
How to connect Set Top Box Receiver to your Home Theatre System and then to the TV using two HDMI cables
Television Technology: History, Development, Improvement, Innovation, and Advances of TV technologies
How to delete browser cookies? How do I erase a cookie in my browser? How to clear the cookies in your browser?
How to clean up, clear up, and secure your Mozilla Firefox internet browser and Internet Explorer browser
MICROSOFT WORD & EXCEL:
MATHEMATICS and ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING: Joint and Combined Variation - Wire resistance, length, area
CHEMISTRY, CHEMICAL, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FUELS & COMBUSTION: Latin, Greek ROOTS, PREFIXES, SUFFIXES
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING: Chemistry - Molecular weight, molar mass, molecular mass, moles, Avogadro's number, molecules
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING: Thermodynamics - Closed system, piston-cylinder, Boyle's law, Constant Temperature, Parabolic curve
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING: Thermodynamics - Atmospheric, Barometric, Gage, Absolute, and Vacuum pressure
All My Blogs:
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
This is an example of blocking a device from accessing an ip address so that it can not download information from a specific ip address from the internet. I have a WD LIVE TV streaming media player and it is popping up to update to a firmware, however, after reading from the WD support forums, numerous users complained of so many problems after the firmware update. Most of them have to revert back to the original firmware. To prevent the message from prompting to the device or your smart TV, the ip address of support.wdc.com must be blocked in your router. Here is the procedure below:
How to block an ip address in your router:
5. In the command prompt, type the following:
6. Note the ip address 184.108.40.206
7. Open internet browser
8. Type 192.168.0.1
9. Press Enter
10. Login to your router
11. Enter your admin password
12. Go to Firewall (or Security) depends on the brand of your network router
13. Click Access Control (or Filter) depends on the brand of your home router
14. On Customer Defined Filtering Table, Add 220.127.116.11
For HTTP: (port 80)
LAN IPs: single address
Start IP: 18.104.22.168
From port: 80
To port: 80
For HTTPS: (port 443)
LAN IPs: single address
Start IP: 22.214.171.124
From port: 443
To port: 443
Do the same instructions and steps with the other Western Digital ip address 126.96.36.199
14a. On Firewall > URL Blocking:
Put a check mark on Enable Keyword Blocking
On Keyword/Domain name, press ADD KEYWORD and type the following keywords:
After doing all the steps above, you should see the two ip addresses BLOCKED. To check this, open an internet browser and type:
your browser should provide a message saying:
This page has been blocked based on your settings
To continue browsing, either use your back button or enter a new web address
The blocked page:
matches the following signature:
The router will block support.wdc.com so that your TV and the WD TV LIVE will not update with the new firmware software.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Skype is one of the best free video calling program, no doubt about it, tried, tested and proven through the years, being used by millions all over the world to communicate with loved ones. Because of this popularity, the developers of Skype are taking advantage of the people. One serious complaint by millions of users is the Skype update right after start up. This is so VERY ANNOYING & FRUSTRATING. Don't bother people on updates! To make it worse, the program has no way of setting up to disable prompting auto-update notifications in its Tools, Options, or Preferences. This is real nightmare to pop up updates everytime!
The solution to this problem is not within the program, what a shame. To stop this update popup, disable it in Windows services.
How to disable Skype Update service:
1. Click Start
3. Type services.msc
4. Find SKYPE UPDATER
5. Right click Skype Updater
7. Startup type